For more than 30 years, Hogge Precision has been a leading supplier and contract manufacturer of superior quality precision machined parts and assemblies for customers around the world. Thanks to our broad range of experience and state-of-the-art, ISO 9001:2015-certified facility, we deliver top-quality products and services with exceptional attentiveness and integrity.
CNC Turning Services
Our diverse fleet of CNC turning centers allow us to handle a broad range of products. From short runs on simple 2 and 3-axis machines, to complex, medium to high-volume runs on 8-axis bar fed turning centers that run “lights out”, we have a solution for all your precision turning needs.
We are pleased to provide turning services for the medical, defense, energy, industrial, and power sectors, and we maintain extensive certifications to ensure that we meet and exceed industry standards across the board.
CNC Turning Capacity
- Up to 8 Axes
- Up to 3” diameter bar stock
- Up to 10” diameter slug
- Up to 16” in length
- Total tolerances as close as .0005”
CNC Turning Industries and Applications
At Hogge Precision, our CNC turning services have been utilized across a broad array of industries, including:
- Transmission and Switching
- Medical Devices
Examples of components we’ve created include:
- Motion Control Devices
To learn more about our broad range of CNC capabilities, visit these case studies of some of our completed projects:
- CNC Machining of an Aluminum Safety Coupling for the Valve Industry
- CNC Machining of a Copper Resistor Contact for the Power Transmission Industry
- CNC Machining of a Carbon Steel Transducer Head for the Electrical Industry
At Hogge Precision, we provide the highest quality machining services in the industry with state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment. In addition to our CNC turning services, we offer a variety of other capabilities, including Swiss machining, Screw machining, Kanban inventory management, and robotic machine tending.
Advantages of CNC for Turning
CNC turning offers numerous advantages over traditional manual fabrication methods, including:
- Quick Turnaround. CNC turning equipment is pre-programmed and allows the equipment to move more quickly than manual machining.
- Superior precision. Pre-programmed specifications ensure greater precision and reliability.
- Variable production sizes. Faster CNC turning allows for larger scale production with high repeatability.
- Material versatility. CNC turning can be used on a broad range of materials.
- Enhanced worker safety. CNC turning requires less direct human interaction, thereby reducing risk of injury to workers.
- Cost-effectiveness. Enhanced speed and reduced labor costs can make CNC turning very affordable in comparison with other manufacturing methods.
Contact Hogge Precision for CNC Turning Projects
To learn more about our CNC turning and other machining services, contact our experts or request a quote today. We look forward to helping with your next project!