CNC Milling Services
Our diverse range of vertical and horizontal machining centers allow us to handle a broad range of products. From simple, short runs on 3-axis vertical mills, to complex, low to high-volume runs on our 4-axis horizontal machining centers capable of running “lights out”, we have a solution for all your machining needs.
CNC Milling Capacity
- Up to 4 axes
- Up to 120 tools
- Up to 44” table
- Up to 500 MM Pallets
- Up to 15,000 RPM
- Total tolerances as close as .0005”
CNC Milling Industries and Applications
Horizontal Milling of an aluminum Manifold
Additional ServicesAt Hogge Precision, we provide the highest quality machining services in the industry with state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment. In addition to our CNC milling services, we offer a variety of other capabilities, including Swiss machining, Screw machining, Kanban inventory management, and robotic machine tending.
Advantages of CNC MillingCNC milling offers numerous advantages over traditional manual milling methods, including:
- Quick Turnaround. CNC machining centers are pre-programmed using CAD/CAM software resulting in optimum machining strategies and reduced cost.
- Superior precision. Higher accuracy machine specifications ensure greater precision and reliability.
- Variable production sizes. Numerous work-holding possibilities to allow for larger scale production with high repeatability.
- Material versatility. CNC machining can be used on a broad range of materials, including difficult-to-machine materials at high speeds.
- Enhanced worker safety. CNC machining requires less direct human interaction, thereby reducing risk of injury to workers.
- Cost-effectiveness. Enhanced speed and unattended CNC machining make it very affordable in comparison with traditional manufacturing methods.
Contact Us for Precision Milling Services
For more than 30 years, Hogge Precision has been a leading supplier and contract manufacturer of superior quality precision machined parts and assemblies for customers around the world. Thanks to our broad range of experience and state-of-the-art, ISO 9001:2015-certified facility, we deliver top-quality products and services with exceptional attentiveness and integrity. To learn more about our CNC milling and other machining services, contact our experts. We look forward to helping with your next project!Contact Us