About Hogge Precision Parts Co., Inc.
As a premier contract manufacturer, Hogge Precision Parts Co., Inc. provides targeted products and services developed to meet the expanding needs and expectations of the markets we serve. We’ve developed a reputation for delivering high-quality products at competitive prices using our portfolio of advanced computer numerical control (CNC) and screw machining equipment. In 2020, we served our Customers with over 7,600 shipments and 98% on-time delivery. 99.6% of those shipments met all Customer Quality requirements.
Founded in 1989 by Danny Hogge Sr., Hogge Precision began as a traditional screw machine job- shop. The company transitioned from manual screw machining to CNC many years ago and has continued to foster advanced automated machining capabilities. As Hogge rebounded from the recession in 2009, for example, our machinists and company leadership began using CNC equipment to manufacture certain products at night, when equipment went unused without staff present to monitor it. We’ve expanded this capability with additional CNC Swiss machines and now have Lights Out manufacturing capabilities for most applications.
Hogge Precision operates from a 42,000-square-foot manufacturing facility equipped with a full portfolio of advanced 7 & 8 Axis CNC turning centers, horizontal and vertical machining centers, Swiss-style CNC screw machines, and multi-spindle screw machines.
- 7 Swiss-style CNC screw machines have bar feeders that can accommodate stock up to 1-1/4 inches in diameter and up to 12 feet long.
- 24 CNC turning centers with up to 3” bar capacity, most of which are equipped with automatic bar loaders or robotic loaders to ensure cost-effective processing.
- 5 Vertical and horizontal machining centers, with up to 14,000 RPM spindles, offer speed and versatility in producing a broad range of parts and lot sizes.
- Full Quality lab with Optical Comparators, CMM, Vision inspection systems, and a host of functional gages.
With our skilled technicians and advanced equipment, we offer an extensive service portfolio. Our in-house capabilities include:
- Multi-spindle, CAM-operated screw machines with a 2 1/4″ bar capacity that meet tolerances as tight as +/- 0.001″ for various metals
- Lights Out manufacturing capabilities on small diameter parts from various metals
- Tolerances as tight as +/- 0.0005″ on turning and machining centers
- Specialty operations such as centerless grinding, burnishing, engraving, and thread-rolling
- Private labeling
- KANBAN and Just-in-Time inventory management
- Custom bar code labeling
- Laser Marking
- Reusable packaging when cost-effective
We have also developed a network of trusted suppliers for secondary processing operations such as electroplating, anodizing, passivation, dry film lube, paint, and heat treatment services. Many of these are NADCAP approved.
Our machinists utilize the most up-to-date CAD/CAM technology to ensure precision and accuracy on every part. Hogge Precision can manufacture parts that adhere to even the most specific design requirements and quality standards.
We offer custom solutions for numerous industries, including:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Fluid and air controls
- Motion control
- Power transmission and switching
- Valve components
We work with various materials, including aluminum, brass, bronze, carbon and alloy steels, copper, lead-free brass, stainless steels, and machinable plastics.
To be a leading supplier and manufacturer of a diverse range of precision machined components and assemblies, while maintaining the highest levels of quality and integrity.
To deliver quality machined products and assemblies to a wide variety of industries and businesses, at a fair price, with the highest levels of customer service.
Hogge Precision is committed to customer service, which has helped us build and maintain a reputation for quality. We use an ISO 9001:2015 QMS registered system to ensure that our processes and facility always adhere to strict quality standards.
At Hogge Precision, we will always strive to exceed your every expectation. Please contact us today to see how we can help.