Valves and Pressure Management Components
Pressure control is crucial for the reliable operation of pneumatics, hydraulics, industrial systems, medical equipment, and more. At Hogge Precision Parts Co., Inc., we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality CNC and screw-machined CNC machined components for specialized valves and pressure management devices. With more than 30 years in the machining industry, we have established a reputation as a provider of outstanding products at competitive prices. Our extensive machining capabilities allow us to produce a variety of pressure valve types for virtually every application.
Valve and Pressure Management Component Manufacturing Services
We’ve leveraged our extensive manufacturing experience to machine these type of components utilizing the following machining processes:
- CNC milling
- CNC turning
- Screw machining
- Swiss machining
Components we have made:
- Adjusting Screws
Materials we work with:
- Stainless Steels
- Naval Brass
- Alloy Steels
Additionally, we utilize custom machine-tending robots, material and part handling devices, and comprehensive inventory-management systems alongside our manufacturing equipment to ensure optimal product quality and availability for our customers.
Applications and Industries of Valve & Pressure Management Components
Parts that we machined are used in pressure-control technologies that keep equipment running safely and effectively in countless industries that impact nearly every aspect of modern life, such as:
- Oil & Gas Mining and Processing
- Chemical and Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Drinking-Water Distribution
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Medical Equipment and Devices
- Agricultural Harvesting Equipment, Lifts, Silos, and Elevators
- Pressure Washing and Cleaning Applications
- Boiler Regulators and Recirculation Pumps
- Aeration and Condenser Leveling
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Lifts
- Compressor Pressure Control
- Condenser Recirculation
- Power Generation
- Low and High-Pressure Turbines
Benefits of Valve & Pressure Management
Pressure management is achieved according to the specific way equipment uses pressure to perform work. This generally falls into four main categories:
- Pressure Relief. Pneumatic, hydraulic, and other pressure-driven devices require a certain level of pressure to operate. To keep that pressure at an appropriate level, pressure-relief valves control internal pressure by opening when that pressure reaches a maximum limit threshold. By default, pressure-relief valves are closed.
- Sequenced Actuation. A sequencing valve facilitates actuator movement in the correct order. The actuators themselves are typically two-way valves, but they must open and close in a specific order depending on the device. Sequencing valves ensure that the gases or fluids flow in the right direction and only once previous necessary functions have been satisfied.
- Pressure Reduction. Pressure-reduction valves reduce internal pressure, much like pressure relief valves; however, they differ in that they remain open by default. When a pressure-reduction valve senses either unwanted backflow or that a maximum pressure limit has been reached, they close to reduce the flow of fluid or gas.
- Counterbalancing. When actuators are used in equipment operating under heavy loads, a counterbalance valve is used to maintain actuator balance. This reduces the risk of free-fall by ensuring that the actuators do not suddenly open. Counterbalance valves maintain pressure in hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders when too much or too little pressure would be dangerous.
Custom Components from Hogge Precision
As a leading manufacturer of precision machined components for many industries, Hogge Precision Parts Co., Inc. offers a broad range of precision machining services to enhance your valve and pressure management offerings. We are committed to providing only the highest quality products to meet stringent customer specifications and rigorous quality assurance standards.
To learn more about our custom machining services for valve and pressure management, contact the experts at Hogge Precision today or request a quote.